CARE GIVERS IN CARE HOMES IN WEST SUSSEX AREA13 de enero de 2017 / Sanidad — Técnico y auxiliar sanitario / Referencia: SAN-168
WEST SUSSEX AREA (Reino Unido)
Travel & Accommodation
- Free flight ticket to the UK;
- Free transfer from the airport to the place of work;
- The employer will offer a loan of deposit and first month rent which will be reclaimed from your salary over a period of 6– 9 months depending on the value;
- Full support from the company in sourcing permanent accommodation for the candidates.
Training, holiday & shifts
- Training will be: 4 day care induction, plus 5 shadow shifts and additional training as required;
- Probation period: 6 months;
- Annual holiday: 28 days/annum;
- Weekly hours: 36-48 hours/week;
- English language level A2-B1;
- It is very important to be passionate and dedicated about this role.
- Also, it is preferably to have relevant experience in care sector for minimum 6 months in one of the following conditions: Dementia, Alzheimer, Parkinson, End of life or recovering from a stroke);
- The salary is £7,41/hour;
- Overtime may be available but this varies from home to home.
- The employer shall provide assistance to open a bank account and apply for national insurance number;
- A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression with access to QCF qualification;
- Fully paid induction;
- Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions;
- Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping including travel agents and supermarkets.
- Permanent contract
Número de vacantes