NURSES IN CARE HOMES IN NEWCASTLE / SUNDERLAND / Co.DURHAM17 de enero de 2017 / Sanidad — Técnico y auxiliar sanitario / Referencia: SAN-173
NEWCASTLE / SUNDERLAND / Co.DURHAM (Reino Unido)
- Training, holiday & shifts
- Full training will be given;
- Contract period: Permanent contract
- Annual holiday: 28 days /annum;
- Weekly hours: 39.25 hours /week
- Shift work:
- Days: 7:45am-2:00 pm; 7:45 am- 8:00 pm
Nights: 2:00 pm- 8:00 pm; 7:45 pm-8:00 am
- The job is available for nurses who have already registered to the NMC (PRN/PIN) and also for nurses who applied at NMC after the 18th January 2016;
- English language level A2-B1
- No experience required.
- Senior Career (Candidates with PRN ) £8.15+/hour
- Preceptorship period (this would last as long as it takes the candidate to be able to work alone) £8.15+/hour
- Registered Nurse with NMC PIN after finishing the preceptorship £14.00+/hour.
- Other benefits
- Full training ;
- Advice and assistance in finding a permanent accommodation;
- Assisting the nurses in applying for bank accounts and National Insurance Numbers.
- 50p per hour extra for any hours worked at another home once qualified to work as a nurse alone
- 20p per hour extra for any hours worked over 45 in 1 week.
- Support for nurses with English, in order to pass IELTS exam
Número de vacantes